Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mid-terms, cars, cold, houses and wedding maddness

Thats right, its mid-term week(s)... and what am i doing? sitting here in the UAF library sense shortly after 9 this morning, been up sense 7 after a long night of feeling overly dehydrated... ive been sitting here, waiting for my first mid-term to start at 1pm. i reviewed for maybe 10 min and the rest of the time i have been spending ripping music to my computer. Ok i did write part of my Evolution paper.
It is a gripping tale of the great drosophila...for all you lamemens out there thats code word for fruit flies:)
so lets recap life as i know it right now. I have no car, after totalling the tacoma in december... Every possibility that has presented itself as turned out to be a bust and in the whole process i have lost $4500 in a huge mess involving a kid, a truck and a cashiers check oh and that small detail called a valid title... i guess i havent lost it, i just can touch it till after may which really limits what i can buy for now... then the Beretta (my trusty back up car) died this past weekend... then this morning Dad's truck quick...so he caught a ride with mom and i caught a ride with leah.... im starting to think that i am cursed when it comes to vehicles..... but enough on that.
lets move on to the house that micheal and i might get... ok lets not, i dont feel like thinking about it cause i dont have a job right now and anything remotely related to money is making me sick...
oh the reason i dont have a job? i got laid off just after the new years, but my old boss and the HR department havent gotten their acts together and closed the position so i have been having to go up there and sign time sheets every two weeks for the last two months even though im not getting paid... and with out a car it is really hard to go get applications, go to interviews or even make it to a job off campus... so really everything hindges on getting a car... get a car, get a job, get a house/appartment, get married(ok i guess this will happend regardless of a car but it might be acquard if i am still living at home).....
Ive put all wedding planning on hold for now, i have way to many things to think about on my plate right now and this was the only thing that i could put to the side for a while and releive a little stress.
so that is about it... right now i am just focusing on making it through mid-terms, oh and ripping my songs onto my laptop:) i keep telling myself that it is not that bad, that things will straighten out...

4 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Nichole Sauer said...

Okay so life is insane. Welcome to adulthood. Haha okay so you've been there for a while but now it's added up on you.
One try to not stress, i know how easy it is for someone else to be like oh it's not that bad it will get better.. I've been there and I have wanted to SMACK people for saying that and I mean BITCH SMACK them for it. Like they are so perfect they can tell me my life will get better AUGH
But honestly sweetie. Things always always work themselves out. Dave and I have been through simular times, times with no car and 2 babys, times without jobs, times without a place of our own and things worked out. I know you are stressed out right now and that you probably feel like the world is spinning around you 1000 miles a minute... but it will slow down, things will get easier and you will get through this. Just focus on one thing at a time, as hard as that may be sometimes. Get through mid-terms, then get through the rest of the school year, get a new car in may, then get a job and THEN worry about an apartment or house and the wedding planning.
The wedding is still over a year away you have PLENTY of time to figure things out. You also don't have to have a house right this second... make sure you and mike have good standing credit before you buy a house, it will make your lives a lot easier when it gets to that point.
Just BREATH.... take a step back... and say to yourself "I have a roof over my head, food to eat, a fiancee' who loves me to death, and a wonderful family... I have everything I need to make it through the day." Things will settle and work out, and until they do... vent and tell me how annoying the world is and how things should happen right now.. because I've been there and I know how it feels to want everything to hurry the hell up and be over with.
I love you much and hope this helps a little.-

Niki

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous スタービーチ said...

やっぱり楽しい出会いならスタービーチ!探したい相手のプロフィールを検索して理想の相手を見つけよう!

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous 神待ち said...

訳アリで家出した少女が神様の救いを待つ神待ち掲示板です!家に帰りたくない、帰れない少女達に愛の手を差し伸べてあげませんか

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous M男 said...

M男の理想・願望を叶えます!!M男だから求める娯楽を当掲示板で楽しんでいきませんか?Sな女性から沢山の喜びを与えてもらえる快楽コミュで楽しんで下さい

 

Post a Comment

<< Home