Friday, July 29, 2005

BEWARE SPORTS CAR DRIVERS: This Girl Doesn't Get Out of The Way

Seriously, sometimes i wonder about people.This morning as i was pulling into the work parking lot this lady in a brand new Neon yellow mazda miata came around the corner doing like 45 in a 5-10 and in the wrong lane, almost getting into a front on collision with me.AND To top it off...Yeah She yelled at ME! OK maybe its hard to understand that just because you have a shit load of money and can buy a worthless car like a mazda miata to drive in the summer up here still doesnt mean that I'll get the Fuck Out the Way when you come rollin up.MONEY DOESNT MAKE YOU QUEEN OF THE ROAD
I'm sorry but i have had my share of accidents this year and i really dotn feel liek having another truck totaled because some dumbass doesnt know how to drive. And i Know that people arent perfect, shit even I could be called an ASSHOLE when i'm behind the wheel at some point of another. But if you were driving a car that cost more that i make in 10 years, you'd think that you would be extra careful, or maybe you have enough money that it doesnt matter. But have some common sense!!!! STAY ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FUCKING ROAD! Because unlike some people this 20 year old doesnt feel like haveing any more problems because of an accident.
Ok now that the rant of the morning is over.... I would just like to say that i'm sorry i havent written in a while to all my fans.....V....... but when you dont have anything to say why say somthing? although i may make another post here in a bit if work stays as slow as it is right now...

3 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Evelyna said...

That post just fit you. LOL! I'm sorry about the crazy lady. I'll have to ask you about that story. I want to be one of those crazy ladies, but I would take responsibility for any accident if it was my fault and never yell at someone else for me being a dumbass. Its amazing we are friends huh?

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said...

We are friends V because we are never on the road at the same time...hehehhehehhe

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger ilaiy said...

At times "some" woman go crazy on the road .. Well men are equally bad .. But the percentage of woman causing accidents are always more .. Just a personal thought ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home