Friday, August 26, 2005

Well i HAD stuff to do....

So today was turning into a fairly productive day... untill i got too productive and finished all my work. Man, i;ve been saving up work to do all week so that i wouldnt get bored today and i went and finished it all early instead of rationing it.....
Oh well some exciting stuff just happend and now it is almost 4:30. Although i have just proven once again that i can put my foot in my mouth with in two words of a conversation....Dam boys from the shop. I swear my tounge has a mind of its own and it makes me look so stupid, i'm sure that guy thought i was metally handicapped or somthing..... and then i turned bright red, probably matched my shirt beautifuly.....GOD i am suck a nerd....
I dont know how i ever talked to Micheal with out looking like an idiot, oh yeah thats right Monica talked to him for me.... I can talk to any one on the phone but God Forbid they stand infront of me.....This will take a bit for a halfway normal color to return to my cheeks...if you are curious of what all happend and why i am feeling like such and idiot i'm taking a vote....all those in favor of me telling the story say EY all those opposed say NEH

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Evelyna said...

I VOTE YOU TELL IT! Its an awesome story. I've already heard it, but what about all your secret admirer fans?

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EY, tell the story! It has been awhile scince I have heard from you...

-Junior and High School Friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home