Friday, August 12, 2005

REcap

Ah... yet another slow friday at work. Other than a minor computer problem today seems to be going fairly well. And i'm going to get a lunch today wich is cool, although i still have not decided where i am going, oh wait i just did Subway.
I went to the fair with V last night! I had a blast, i miss hanging out with her everyday. But she is definately happier working at the coffee house.
And Ashley came back from germany yesterday! So i am very happy, i have my two bestest friends in town. She is awsome too, she brought me back a bunch of beer caps from germany, ones that i would never be able to get here :) and a small bottle of something....its in german so i dont know what it is.
now on a little more serious note: i have to go in on the 17th for an MRI scan of my neck and shoulder. The doctor thinks that i might have a hurniated disc in my back and it could be causeing nerve damage, hence the reason why it has been 8 months sense my accident and i till have numbness in my arm. right now i am more nervous about being put into a small tube for 30min to an hour than i am of what that could mean.... i'm trying not to think about it, cause i dont want to worry if it is nothing. Ashley said that is the best way to think about it. My mom on the other hand started telling me ALL about what would happend if it did turn out to be a herniated disc and this surgery that i would most likely need on my spine.....sometimes haveing a mom that knows all about this kinda stuff isnt cool. she had me freaked out for a day and i dont even know what is wrong yet....i love her to death but i wish that i wasnt such a worry wart like her.
ooo 20mins till lunch! I havent had a normal lunch sents i started working here. Oh and speaking of jobs i still have no word on that other job i applied for....i'm starting to think that i'm not gonna get it...but oh well another opertunity will come by right?

2 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Evelyna said...

Nice thing about UAF is that they always send you a letter letting you know you didn't get the job. :D I will be there with you for the MRI because I REALLY want to be there for you. I had a blast at the fair too. I love you SO MUCH!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger darkfinchfairy said...

hey you left me a really nice comment on my last journal entry, thank you for that, it gave me hope that things will be ok, except all the crap from in my life that made me feel paranoid is now makeing my boyfriend not know if he can cope with all of it. just all one viscious circle. but i hope you are right, i have faith and things may turn out ok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home