Thursday, September 15, 2005

Opinion Poll

Ok its not very often that i ask peoples opinions on things, anyone who knows me knows that i generally have a what is my business is my business and what is yours is yours. So take advantage....here is the question,
Is it ok for someone to give another person an ultimatum in a relationship? If so, what would be a good reason? Time together?Lack of commitment? children? paths in life?
I'm curious to see how others feel about this, as i am still undecided....

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One must be ready to accept the answer to an untimatium. Prepare for anger as an openning emotion... might be able to talk to him (like a brick wall, I know) instead of an unltimatium but... one can only wait for so long.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home