Saturday, October 22, 2005

SERIOUSLY-----Close your Fucking mouth

i'm sorry but i am up at the U right now trying to do my homework and there is this guy sitting behind me that is slapping his lips so lound that i can hear him over my music blaring on my head phones! like Seriously i have my music up so loud that if i turn it up one more notch it hurts my ears adn i can still hear him
I mean what is people problems? did his parents never teach him to chew with his mouth shut? Its fucking irritating.. i cant even work...i'm going to have to leave becuase other wise i think i am going to hurt him....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDJKSfhasdkjhfskJDHFWuefUWEHJFSKDanBGFVHvjhcBSAHDFBsehkdfbjksdbvskhdfWKEBFKJsdvbsdfvWBSF WehfuW HEFJBSVHJBSDVFWhebfvh wefh sjvbksdhvbfs;UDF HW;fbvsdjkbvsdkahg f;
SDHKVAH BSDFG
THATS HOW HE MAKES ME FEEL RIGHT NOW! i think ever nerve in my body is irritated right now SHUT OUR MOUTH YOU NASTY PERSON!!!!!!!!!!
anyone who knows me knows this is like my number one pet peeve......ok i have to get the hell out of here i cant take it anymore he is going to drive me completely insane.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home