Wednesday, September 21, 2005

"Just Cause We Can"

So i was thinking this morning while i was listening to the radio(Honey, for our date tonightI’ve got the perfect place to goI was thinkin’ ‘bout a candlelight seafood dinnerAt this little place on the Gulf of Mexico ) about all the airline specials going on right now for trips next summer.....wouldnt it be nice to go to Mexico? (Don’t look at me like I’m crazy darlin’Just hear me out‘Cause we can be there by tomorrowIf we pack up and hit the road right nowWe’ll spend the night in BirminghamAt your brother’s house on the way downThen we’ll find us a motel room with and ocean viewBoy, take my handLet’s get wild and freeWe sure could standA little just you and me Don’t need no reason other thanJust ‘cause we can ) Maybe for spring break....made me think about that Julie Roberts song....So i think i'm gonna run it by Micheal and see if he would like to get away too. Maybe i could buy the tickets and he could get the hotel room. oh here is the rest of the song too...
We’ll go for a day or two and just hang out on the beachIt might turn into a week or so, or who knowsHoney, we may never leaveI bet you could get a gig sellin’ hot dogs on the boardwalkAnd I could make a buck or two playin’ Buffett tunesBoy, take my handLet’s get wild and freeWe sure could standA little just you and meDon’t need no reason other thanJust ‘cause we canSo, baby, grab your flip flops, a little CoppertoneAnd a change of clothesThere ain’t no tellin’ where this might leadBoy take my handLet’s get wild and freeWe sure could standA little you and meDon’t need no reason other thanNo, we don’t need no reason other thanAh, just ‘cause we canJust ‘cause we canAh, just ‘cause we can

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Evelyna said...

I think that sounds like a great idea. I trip to mexico. :D I'll miss you, but it will be exciting. :D Love you and had a great time at lunch the other day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home