Wednesday, January 04, 2006

So i dont care who get irritated by this cause no one should....

So after work today i am going to go get new snow pants!!! yeah for me.... But i called my mom just now to ask if her and my dad still wanted to pay me back for this x-mas present that i bought for myself from them or if they wanted to help me pay for my snow pants....really its the same either way....but my mom seemed all distrate when i called her and now i feel bad for even asking for the money...this is why i hate asking for money and why i dotn do it...i know she did mean to sound the way she did she is jsut frustrated cause the furness guy didnt show up when he was supposed to but i think that i will just save her and my dad the money.... I spent way more than i should have on the clothes for church and i dotn really want them to pay me back for that cause now i feel like i spent too much and its not fair to ask them to pay that much....but if i let them buy the snow gear then its just that much more....its not like with my sister cause i actually have a job that i can keep year round...that and i am 20....i think that i mooch off them enough by not moving out....
I hope my mom just forgets that i called today, cause now i feel bad for doing it....
well i better get going i need to go pick up groceries for the rest of the week out at jeres and then go look at snow pants so that i can ride my newly painted sled!!! i'll have to put pics on here to show everyone the awsome job that micheal and his dad did with the paint job! Its PINK!!!! so me i know...... they must love me to 1. buy pink paint. and then 2. design such a girly looking sled just for me....:)

1 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Zionita said...

G-ZUS LOVES SNOW PANTS!!

REMEMBER G-ZUS LOVES YOU

For groovy music, check out: Musica Obscura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home