Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I PASSED I PASSED....do the happy dance...I PASSED!!!

One more semester of chemistry and i am done...finished...." no more"(inside joke) i think i will graduate in the spring of 08 give or take a semester....I'm so excited! now i am just waiting on my ecology grade, i know i passed, i just want to know if i got an A or a B...
I'm so ready for this week to be over, this is the last day of wrestling practice untill next year (meaning Jan) then i have two more days of work...
I'm picking V up after work today to bring some of her stuff to her dads now that she is moving out, im happy for her, she doesnt deserve the way they treat her at that apartment....and they are the reason why she has been having such a hard time finding a job...
well i better get going..write more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home