Sunday, November 27, 2005

Remeber this Rachel....

So why do i worry myself? Do i just enjoy worring? NEways, Micheal called me yesterday morning and i went and picked him up at his buddies house around 9:30am. I brought him to go get his truck and then we went up to his uncles, where he is house sitting and spent the whole day just hanging out and joking around, It was great. we took my truck out to Standard Creek Rd and drove down it for like 3 or 4 hours, "hunting"....but mostly we just talked and goofed off, just being happy that we were together... I havent felt that happy adn relax in a long time and later as i was waiting in the truck while Micheal ran in to get the pizza we ordered for dinner i was petting Bear and wondering why i was so worried the last couple weeks, we're fine, we're always fine. Micheal and i are like the masters at love...ok maybe not the masters but even when we are busy and rarely get to see eachother we;re still ok.... cause when we do get to have some alone time its just that mcuh sweeter.... Oh and i would like to have it on teh record that Micheal have officially put my truck in the ditch before me...ahahahahha! thats right MR "YOU'LL PUT YOUR TRUCK IN THE DITCH LONG BEFORE I EVER DO..." definatly drove right into the ditch and got us stuck on our little adventure yesterday....I was laughing so hard that i couldnt be mad, because like a week ago he made some comment about my driving and how i would put my truck in a ditch again, and i said "no you;ll put it in a ditch" adn look i was right...hehehhee but while we we're getting it out i kept looking at Micheal and then at Bear in the truck looking at us like "HEY, why'd we stop?" adn i realized, thats what loves about....the times you end up in the ditch but pull eachother out....ok that was a way cheesy analogy...but its true, no matter how many times micheal and i get stuck we always manage to pull through....thats why i love him, cause we can laugh at eachother, make fun of each other and because he put my truck in the ditch....LOL odd reason to love someone huh?

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Evelyna said...

I'm glad everything worked out. I told you it would. :D I love you and we should hang out sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home