Monday, December 19, 2005

:) He Loves Me...He cant help it....:)

ok I'm not sure that everyone knows but i am staying out at my brothers house this winter break...my cell doesnt work out there but if you want to reach me you can call my parents and they can give you the number out there, or leave a message on my cell and when i get it i will call you. its a long way out of town but its kinda fun...its the first time i havent been scared while house sitting adn even though i stand by the fact that i am a cat person, i think that i can thank Duke and Jezabelle (my bros dogs) for making me feel safe....anytime i feel scared i just tell duke to go check the house and he goes running out into the kitchen and living room to check....and then at night he cuddles with me adn jezzi normally sleeps at my feet or on the other side of me...oh that reminds me..so at like 2 this morning Duke woke me up and i started to pet him, but i was half asleep and he started to roll over so that i could scratch his belly and rolled right off the bed...i felt bad for laughing but it was so funny. but he got me back for laughing this morning cause he scared the crap outa me at around 4 by barking right in my face....
so back to why i was writing, and what he title of todays post is about...Micheal and i made up saturday.... I hadnt called him friday night because i was mad that he hadnt showed up to the wrestling meet like he had said he would, and i felt like he hadnt come becasue i was there....well it turned out that he tried to call my cell but like i mentioned before it doesnt work when i am out at Jeres....then he tried to call Jeres house to make sure that i made it out there, but i was outside playing with the dogs....then he was worried thinking that i hadnt made it out there and then i didnt call him cause i hadnt realized that he had call me and i was still mad...then the next day i had to go to a funeral for courts aunt...which was absolutly beautiful...Liz would have liked it so many people were there and they had her favorite foods and songs...
well i was at the funeral and micheal was trying to call me again at jeres. after the funeral i came into town and did alittl shopping with my mom and then headed over to Micheal's house for the x-mas party...i wasnt feeling that good and i was thinking baout not going but i did...when i got there Micheal was like "YOu not know how to answer a phone or what?" which really pissed me off and i started to leave but then he was like "Wait! no..." and gave me a big hug and told me about how he had been trying to call me and was worried cause i hadnt answered ( i checked when i got back out to Jeres...he had called their house like 6 times in an hour!thats so not like him) so we talked and enjoyed the party and people kept asking why we werent married or engaged yet, micheals dad tried to help by metioning that micheal is building a house this summer so its just not the right time for us right now....and although i agree it felt good to see him getting such a rash of crap for not asking yet:) i think its cause i would never say it to him because i figure that he will ask when hes ready, but i think about it alot, espesially lately because i feel like we could be getting married in the next year and half to two years, like its feesable now, not like high school.
then i left the party early becuase i didnt want to head out to JEres too late, but i didnt really want to go cause i was having so much fun cuddling with micheal and sneeking away from everyone for little kisses....like micheal would catch my eye from across the room and then he would walk downstairs and a few minutes later i would casually walk downstairs...hehehe it was funny, and i am sure that everyone noticed....
so i left and went out to Jeres, leah was already there adn we hadf planned on working on this scrap book for Jere and court...when i got out there leah was already hard at work getting the pics ready to be printed....i called micheal to tell him that i got there adn he was driving in his truck... i was like thats odd i thought he had to stay at the party... so i was like " Are you driving?" "Ummm yeah..." "oh where you going?" "Nowhere..." "LIAR...your going to a friends house huh?" "Maybe" ( i hate when he says maybe) "If you are jsut tell me, i dont care.." "Yeah i'm going to a friends house.." "Ok...well i'm going to help leah with the scrap book now and then head to bed... i got a party thing at Niki's tomorrow at 1, want me to call you after?" "yeah" " ok love you..." "love you too..."
Then about 30mins later Duke started barking and i was yelling at him sayin gthat no one was there when as i walked to the back door i about crapped cause there the micheal in the window...it scared me cause i really didnt expect anyone to be outside cause Duke always barks at nothing...but anyway Micheal had come out to the house to spend time with me and while Bear played with Jez and duke i relished in the fact that we were not fighting any more....
AND to top it off i have an interview for a lab position today at 1!!!! I'm having such a good weekend i dont think i really care anymore if i failed chem...i'm sure that it will bug me, but i'm just so happy right now....and this is getting long so i better go.TTYL

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Evelyna said...

I"m glad you guys aren't fighting anymore. I know he loves you, he just needs a little encouragement to show it sometimes. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home