Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ok Friends and Boyfriends are pissing me off today!!!

OK so i started out irritated with micheal bcause he is being stupid right now and pissing me off...to the point that i am really rethinking what i got him for christmas cause i really dont think he was telling me the trueth when he said he wanted a ring, because he missed wearing his...i think he said it to make me happy cause lately the way he acts is well frankly like he could care less if i was in the room or not....and i know htat you are going to say...look back in your blog but that entry doesnt help with how i feel right now...cause hes still pissing me off
then Ashley is acting kinda bitchy right now...probably because i told her that i didnt want to be around John now that they are back together...long story that i am not getting into but short version he left her for his ex then when nothing was going to happen there crawled back to her so that he would have someone to pick him up after getting drunk on a monday night....GET A FUCKING JOB ADN STOP USING MY BF YOU ASS WHIPE!!!
well i called her to see if she wanted to go to FAC a nd worek out and she said no cause she is sick...thats fine...but then i told her how i was pissed at micheal and she made some comment about how i was just going to be pissed at him tommorrow too cause he always does this...well at least hes not leaving me for Monica...ok that was harsh but i'm FuCKING pissed right now...i may delete this entry if i get my senses about me again...HA
And then to top it off JEre called me to ask if i could house sit after him adn court kept going back and forth with can you house sit, nevermind found somone else, then can you house sit...like i am the last person they would trust to house sit adn then to top it off Court has some burr up her ass and said that i cant have V or ashley out there ( and with what ash said tonight im not as worried about that now) so pretty much i get to sit out at 29mile chena hotsprings road with their obnoxious dogs all christmas break just because court is having some pregnant lady fit and cant get over things that happend in junior high and freshman year of high school...but what is really pissing me off is that they wont tell me what it is that either V or Ash did! oh but michela can come out...like that will happend,,,with the way he has been acting i doubt i will even see him over break

and the only reason i am even still house sitting for them is because i love my brother and courtnies moods have cut almost all of his other opptions for who can house sit cause she doesnt trust or like anyone right now...its so stupid, if i ever act like that when i am pregnant someone slap some sense into me...
on the plus side i am coaching for wrestling now...its a total blast! i love working over there, and its making me feel good cause i have lost some weight too, not a lot but some and i feel so much better,,, i actually like working out again:) wich is like the first time sense i got out of wrestling in high school...they offered me a contract, nothing big like maybe 200$ a season but hey i;m doing it for nothing right now...and if the school district wont give me a contract i would still do it...so to end on a good note...if you need meaning or something that makes you feel really good volunteer...I wish i had done this early.

1 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger Evelyna said...

I'm sorry about the michael thing. I'm sure you guys will work it out. I know I always say that, but I'm always right aren't I? Sometimes with Aaron, I try to use you and michael as an example because you guys have made it through so much. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home