Monday, November 28, 2005

Little Rant

Ok i realize that the break room at work is not my personal study space, and that other people use it, but again.... CLOSE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!! its one thing to be an ass hole but then to sit right next to me while i am trying to so my chemistry homework and eat FUCKING gummie bears and smak your god dam lips..... HERES AN IDEA.....how about you shut the hell up before i crack you one in the mouth!!!!! Seriously i completely understand why people go nuts....NO STOP EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOR CHRISTS SAKE STOP EATING...OR LEAVE, YEAH LEAVE....YOU SAID YOU HAD TO LEAVE BY 5:15 ANYWAY WHATS 10 MINS....I CAN HANDLE EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU AND YOUR GOD DAMN GUMMIE BEARS...................

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Evelyna said...

OMG I hate that I don't know who it is. LOL! Eeek. Anyways... how is the break room? I never got to see it. I'll see it sometime maybe, unless you get a way better job, which i'm sure you will. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home