Wednesday, February 22, 2006

FINE i'll do it

Ok so sense no one else wants to update i guess i will, geeze what do you think i do all day people? just joking, although i do like reading my blogs, nice way to get my mind off school when i need a break. So whats new, Koa is still doing good, got a slight cold but ok and Duke and Jez are back, oh and i totally just got on the wrong shuttle and rode all around campus cause i was too lazy to walk the 4 blocks to my truck, so now i am at my work and am trying to muster the courage to walk down the hill 4 blocks to my truck, wich i guess is better than 4 uphill right? i just have a chill and i dont feel like being outside, i feel tired too but i know that i should go to practice sense i wont be there tomorrow cause they moved it to when i am in class. I really like coaching but today i just feel BLAH...i think i will go but not dress out. mainly my neck is killing me today, its all kinked up somthing horrid and no matter what i do i cant get it to unkink. I think i might scedual a massage when i get paid again, like on a friday afternoon...maybe i will get my hair cut too, have a haircut at 1:30 and a massage at 3:30 yeah, that will be nice in a couple weeks when wrestling is over.
And i was soooooo excited on monday about this friday cause its my birthday, but i think all my excitement is spent now. the idea of going out seems daunting now and i dont know why. like i have been looking forward to this for soooooo long and now all i want to do is curl up in my bed and sleep untill may. Ashley thinks that it is just wednesday Blahness and that come friday i will be jazzed again, i hope she is right, and i knwo that V will probably say the same thing when she writes me back. well i;m gonna caught the bus i think, oh i think i missed it oops, oh well it was the same driver as before and i already look like a dork cause i rode around with him for half an hour already lol .

1 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Blogger Evelyna said...

I do agree with Ashley, but also I can see why it would be daunting. You've been realizing its going to be expensive and you are very tight with your money. I think it will be okay though. I'm there, and remember, you want to get "just happy dancy i love v drunk"! LOL! I can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home