Friday, February 24, 2006

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!happy b-day to me happy b-day to me....

Thats right as leah put it i am offically an "old fart" today! so how did i start off the celebrations? well i slept in till 6am thanks to Spooky jumping on me and meowing to be fed, then i took a shower, cut my hair, dried adn curled then i went to DMV to get my new license at around 7:30am so that i would be the first one there, or so i thought, me and about 30 other people all had the same idea but to our suprise DMV doesnt open till 8:30am so we all stood around doing nothing for 45min then i got in and had my pic taken and was on my way by 8:45am so it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. but someone really needs to talk to whomever designed DMV. the counters are sooooo high they are at my chest!and then taking the eye test was horriblecause i had to stand on my tippy toes and push forhead lever with my hand! god im short...

3 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Evelyna said...

Yes you are short

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Evelyna said...

Happy birthday

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Glad that you had such a successful trip to the DMV. Hope you weren't to hungover the next day what with the new ID and all... Haven't seen you this semester, still more to do. Hope your classes are going well.

-Nicholas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home