Thursday, March 02, 2006

Almost forgot

And Gabe ran Micheal over with his truck last night...I will tell more after i get to talk to Micheal hopefully today, he called last night but i didnt get the whole story cause he was still kinds shacky from it i think, i think he will be pretty swore this morning but i dont know how bad it really was, he said that he was fine last night, just a cut mostly but that he had broken the mirror off the truck cause he was trying to jump out of the way and it clipped him, Mike N. said it threw him about ten feet though.....i guess i whould count my blessings that Micheal was able to get mostly out of the way and i didnt end up at the hospital to see him last night, wich i can tell you right now he wouldnt have been the only one laid up in a bed it that had happend....but i wonder how he is doing this morning now that the adrenalin has worn off....i'll write later

2 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger Evelyna said...

Definatly let me know how micheal is doing. I am worried now. I'm assumign by the way your wrote it, that it wasn't a malicious thing Gabe did, but more of an Idiot thing Gabe did. Thats good. When I first read it, I thought it meant that Gabe got mad at him and ran him over or something. Thta sounds like something Gabe would do!

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Nichole Sauer said...

Gabes a dumb ass, I've been saying this for YEARS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home